After reading the past few posts, did u feel this is an odd blog since I never mentioned about anything happening in my life? (Well, my life is dull most of the time, but I love it a lot) Fear not, this is the 1st! (Many more to come?, I don’t know for now, haha)
God works in interesting ways all the time!
Withheld this post till after cell group since by now, u already knew and played the welcome game. Hope it’s not only a unique and fun game but also one that can spur u onwards through the good and bad times in your life. Always remember, God is closest when we are going through the worst of trials because he too feels our pain and cry along with us. Fix your eyes constantly on what's waiting for you at the finish line!
Was traveling down to school on the train in the morning on wed when the thought that I had to do games this sat came about. Was telling myself that I had to go home and search the net for some interesting games. But God is awesome! Helped me solved the problem in school and what more, during class and yes, we were playing ice breaker games. Before u get the wrong idea that we broke rules or whatever, I’m taking a module in NIE so we get to be teachers ourselves and can conduct lessons in any way we want(as long as our objectives are made). Anyway, my teacher introduced this game since he was conducting the lesson that day but I remodify it. The actual one had 2 different sets of paper, 1 for guys and 1 for gals. The topic was education for girls and the game was to show us how the world discriminates against females. The ladies set of papers had more events that causes one to move backwards. Therefore, of course need to change it somewhat, if not later all the ladies complain about the rules and the rest will say I promoting disunity! Well, managed to change and modify it to benefit and teach us so yup thanks be to the Lord.
Another interesting event to give thanks would be worship as well. Was supposed to lead only next week but Diana asked me to swap duty with her. Had already 2 songs in mind a few wks ago but realized next wk no guitarist, was scratching head already on what to do. So yup, God must have planned all these events. Like when I received her sms, was having a project meeting at that time, my friend( a Christian as well from the catholic church here in TPY, got time I go check what the name exactly is) was using some used papers to write down notes and we were talking about writing down our emails add. So he flipped the paper over and there were the lyrics “We want to see Jesus lifted high”. Thus, what a great way to get some confirmation on leading worship, don’t u agree!
Life is mysterious and yet when u do see and understand the big picture of what God does, it is amazing how he can speak to millions of us in different ways! Okie Dokie, continue to press on in whatever professions you might be and yes always be alert to when He is speaking to u. Blessed day ahead to all my readers
2010 - what a year it will be
Saturday, 1 September 2007
Sharing On Prep For Sat Cell Grp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey there bro.. =) Thanks for sharing a testimony of how God is working in your life.. It really is rare.. ^_^ I agree with you that God really works in different ways, and speaks to us in different ways. I think it's encouraging to see you centering your activities around God's will; that's to say you are desiring to honor God in your servitude.. That's a good attitude to have and I'm sure God will honor that.
Here's a little analogy to spur you on to deepen your relationship with God. Figuring out the picture of life is very much like solving a puzzle (something I did when I was young cos my mom only allowed intellectual games 0_o ). As you look at the picture on the box you get excited and want to try to piece things together. You put the box aside and attempt to fit the puzzle pieces. Soon you get confused and have to refer to the big picture again. I think life is very much like that; circumstances are the puzzle pieces, some are harder than others. Yet the Word of God contains the big picture and we can refer to it whenever we get confused. Press on bro!
When its rare, ppl tend to pay more attention to it, wahahaha!
Thanks for the encouraging thoughts as well as using such a great example in your own life to help reinforce what i typed out. Its sure has made the picture even clearer! Continue to press on as well Bro in your ministry and studies. Blessed wk ahead!
Post a Comment