I thank you Lord for guiding me throughout the 10 weeks of my attachment
I thank you Lord for guiding me every single day when I said a prayer to you
I thank you Lord for guiding me every single day even when i forgot to pray to you
I thank you Lord for providing the buses to my workplace which never broke down
I thank you Lord for providing superiors who were understanding and willing to teach me
I thank you Lord for the diff workers from various countries who were kind and friendly
I thank you Lord for providing safety to everyone that no one suffered any serious injuries
I thank you Lord for teaching me brand new things daily
I thank you Lord for the weather, be it rain or shine
I thank you Lord for helping me make the right decisions on most occasions
I thank you Lord for teaching me never to play my psp @ the bus stop after I miss 2 buses
I thank you Lord for giving me gifts to use to bless others @ work
I thank you Lord for the free food provided every day @ work
I thank you Lord for providing help whenever i needed it
I thank you Lord for providing a small amt of salary to survive on wk ends
And i thank you Lord for every other thing i might have missed out
2010 - what a year it will be
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
I Thank You Lord for .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment