2010 - what a year it will be

Sunday, 14 June 2009

Lost and Found - Answered Prayer

Here's the story

I lost my phone on the bus going back home after cell but didn't notice it till the next morning. Before knowing where i lost it, i did actually went back to church and Mac in the morning to check it out before realising where exactly I might have lost my phone.

I am glad that i don't have much attachments to my phone for its capabilities other than using it for phone calls. So I was more frustrated with my parents lecturing me about the lost rather than losing the phone itself. So i spent the day out with some of you and having THE best excuse for not needing to call or sms people to remind or find their whereabouts. It's just a joke

I admit, i did pray for my phone even during service. Not so much about losing it, but more about having to spend cash to replace it esp now when it's a bit tight in the pockets ! I even suddenly recalled, i'm on standby for recall for the army. To not have your phone and being called back, means will get charged and fined for not answering the call of your nation.

Got home and heard from my mum that an old auntie picked it up and why she couldnt call me back was that she didnt know how to use a hp. Was glad she asked her friend and they contacted my parents who gave them a token of appreciation. Really blessed to get my phone, must be more careful from now on.

So much for people ard me asking me to change phone, haha, i live to fight another day ! Thank you Lord for your faithfulness.

No comments: