Recently, my friends has started to count down the number of days left for us before we see one another again. Not too long more, and yet there is still a distance away.
Everyday has been challenging. Yet no matter what, starting the day with God helps me to stay focus on knowing what is the end goal for life and not work.
Today my 11 years old spoke like adults when they ask me if i enjoy teaching. They then went on to ask if i regret it after teaching them.
Somehow deep down, it feels as though God is saying, "I've shown you the good and bad sides of this profession, are you going to fight on?"
I think the answer will eventually surface in a few years time. For now, I still haven't gotten into this mindset that I'm working. Its seems as though I'm doing full time ministry with children, which is good for them though ya, I need to take care of my health cos i know i am falling into the phrase of being a workaholic.
At present, its a good discipline to build up on and wanting to speak into the boys life. If only there is more time to be more influential in their lives, to build them up not base on their grades but who they can truly be as a person.
Its good to give without asking or expecting for a return, the heart is more willing in this way. Something which i know i have lost for a certain time now, the sense of serving the Lord with joy.
May God grant me a heart fixed on him in all that i do.


No comments:
Post a Comment