I got to admit it. Its been a very fun and happy period of my life. Havent had this experience since last yr before i went NIE.
This time rd, it's the friends from NIE and school that are becoming the core of my life. Things will end soon, but i do hope we can still keep in touch.
Recently, God given me a renewed strength to be calmed and not be overwhelmed and affected by ppl. Of course, that doesnt mean i am totally back to normal. Shutting some ppl out of my life is indeed doing me some wonders. (Thank you Lord for the clearing ups of misunderstanding so I can learn to forgive and seek forgiven as well)
Hold onto those who are really close, who really care and who i really love. The rest is in God hands, I cant force my heart to accept ppl whom i simply cant stand.


No comments:
Post a Comment